PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
We sell beef & lamb shares.
- Here’s the rule of thumb: You need approximately 1 cubic foot of storage space for each 35-40 pounds of meat.
- 400 lb +/- bundle or Whole beef requires 16 cubic feet for a Full Beef (8 boxes) (Reduce as needed for smaller orders, example 100 lb +/- bundle or 1/4 is 2 boxes). Some people split 100 lb bundles due to freezer space.
- A 9 cubic foot freezer can hold roughly 1 whole lamb or 1/4 beef.
Beef & Lamb is available (call to check).
- We take orders in advance, any bulk orders require a deposit.
- Remember each beef and lamb vary in size and weight so the yield and size of cuts vary.
- We use a USDA processor and labeling. If you purchase an animal outright you can have it delivered to a processor of your choice. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Prices are subject to change. We try our best to keep prices up to date on this website but cannot guarantee exact numbers.
Free delivery to the processor of your choice within 100 miles of Estelline, SD.
- You can decide what options to have processed with the processor of your choice. If you choose to have your animal processed at another location, please contact us for delivery costs.
- You will be in communication with the processor to order your choice of cuts and the sizes you choose. Talk to them about the processing costs and dates, as well as information on how long the meat will be aged or any other information you need based on the harvesting process.
- When purchasing beef or lamb in shares, you determine the type and size of cuts you want. Most processors will guide you through this. If you are a new customer or unsure how to make these decisions, feel free to contact us to discuss this more.
- Please pick up your meat promptly when it is ready to help processors avoid overcrowding in their freezers.
- Contact us if interested in personal delivery.
- If you are not a local customer, please contact us about shipping options.
- Veteran & 1st Responder Discount Available. We thank you for your service!
All sales are final. However, if you are unhappy with your product, please contact us and we will do our best to make things right.
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions.